20 December 2010
- Great game by two of the NHL's best. Both teams were extremely sharp. Fun, high energy game.
- In order to win 6 straight one goal games (minus empty netters) you need some lucky bounces, and the Avs are getting them. They probably got 3 or 4 in the last 5 mins alone when the Habs looked like they were all set up for a tying goal. Montreal probably deserved a better fate in this one.
- Andy and Price were both great. Price's save on the Stastny / Dupris 2 on 1 might have been the best stop on an Avs shot we've seen this year.
- The definition of "trying to do too much" is when Andy tried to play 3rd dman late in the 3rd behind his own net.
- Yip takes a lot of minors.
- Galiardi absolutely worked his tail off. 3rd line, tonight? - no problem, coach.
- Hunwick was about 100 times better vs the Ottawa game - I don't mind a bad game here and there if he can shake it off quickly.
- I'm not much of a Bill O'Reilly fan, but I love that the boys call Ryan O'Reilly "Factor".
- Koci watch: Sacco must have thought Koci was really going well in this one - 2:52. Oh, wait, just getting word he was just caught on a long shift in the 1st period...
- Avs have earned points in 10 of their last 11 games.
|< Prev||Next >|